Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Information in helping you when and where to fly

AH-1G

Reaction score
Website
digitalphotographypainting.weebly.com
I'm sure many of you use information like the one's I'm posting to make flight decisions.
If you have any other apps you use determining how you prepare your flights let us know.
thanks

SkyVector, lots of information world wide.

I like UAV Forcast, you can set the parameters for your liking.

This helps me with weather 9 days in advance

I use Skyward (A Verizon Company) to file for LAANC projects and locating NFZ areas.

Reactions: PatR and BigAl07
I'm sure many of you use information like the one's I'm posting to make flight decisions.
If you have any other apps you use determining how you prepare your flights let us know.
thanks

SkyVector hands down for charts.
I have used UAV Forecast but have found it is not as accurate here. I have since added http://www.usairnet.com
The forecast are pretty much spot on. The downside is that they only go out three days. I still use UAV Forecast for a long-range picture.
Another reliable weather source is Flight Service
We don't have LAANC so I don't have to mess with that.

I start with UAV Forecast. Great app to get a quick look.

I then check Flight Services. You can build your own dashboard. Mine has three airports triangulated around me. One is a Class C. It also has a new feature, interactive map. Worth the look. Flight Service

Reactions: AH-1G
A bit of bad news. Kittyhawk will no longer allow you to pre-authorize LAANC unless you are a paid "Enterprise" customer. On the spot is free, more than some undefined time in advance, Enterprise customer only.

• Angry
Reactions: Fred Garvin
Just checked....you can only select “Now” as your start time......not even just a few hours in advance! Get an Enterprise Customer, Contact Sales pop-up. $$$$GREED$$$$ strikes again!

KittyHawk is out.....what else is usable for free? Pay to Play is Here to Stay.

Just checked....you can only select “Now” as your start time......not even just a few hours in advance! Get an Enterprise Customer, Contact Sales pop-up. $$$$GREED$$$$ strikes again!

KittyHawk is out.....what else is usable for free? Pay to Play is Here to Stay.

Skyward works for advance for free. The only limit is that it is currently only computer based and has no mobile app. KH stepped on their d!@& with this one.

I setup a Skyward account. I’ll have to populate my inventory and other info....and give them a try. App is nice but not a deal breaker.....I get my auths when booking or the morning of depending on requirements.....and have the text approval or printed with me onsite.

Reactions: Phaedrus

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeffN