Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Inspire 1 - Now what?

camiller000

Reaction score
It seems near impossible to find batteries for an Inspire 1 anymore. Thoughts on converting it to a full-time tethered solution to augment the rest of the fleet?

There are ways you can purchase pre-made packs and then buy a 3D printed carrier that allows you to snap it into the Inspire 1. I'm new to all this so I don't have specifics but I saw the printed battery holder on the Inspirepilots.com forum. Good luck!

It seems near impossible to find batteries for an Inspire 1 anymore. Thoughts on converting it to a full-time tethered solution to augment the rest of the fleet?
It’s very expensive if you go to the site and they don’t give you a price and have a buy button you know it’s pricey.
When I checked was like a few grand.
Of course with tethered you can only go so far so I’m not sure what kind of mission you would use it for.

Inquire directly to DJI. I purchased some from them not too long ago. They are not cheap, but it will prolong your use of the Inspire 1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GerardH143