Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Inspire 2 Quadcopter W/X7 Camera, Lens & Extras For Sale

windtrail

Reaction score
Selling my Inspire 2 with all the goodies with it. This flat out awesome drone has logged 10 carefree flights but has been kept in great condition, never crashed or ever had any issues. Included in this package are zenmuse x7 camera plus 16 and 50mm lenses, 10 Batteries for the drone, cendence RC, 7.85" crystal sky ultra monitor, 4 batteries for the controller and monitor, 2 charging stations for the drone batteries, 2 charging stations for the controller and monitor batteries, a filter pack, a lowepro backpack and original DJI case. Price is $5500 shipped, if you have questions please PM. Thanks

Reactions: dougcjohn
Wow, great package & super price. With the X7, Cendence, Ultra CS, 10 TB50’s, Plus... great price!
If I was needing another I2, I’d grab it!
I’m watching for an X7.

You have this listed on Inspire forum too?
Good Luck on sale... shouldn’t take long.

Reactions: windtrail
That’s an amazing value. I’ve been keeping an eye out for a good deal on an I2 kit and this is the best I’ve seen from many sources, by far. You’ve got $12k+ in kit for only $5500? That’s 44% of retail, a full 20% less than even “great deals” out there.

Where are you located?

Reactions: windtrail
Wow, great package & super price. With the X7, Cendence, Ultra CS, 10 TB50’s, Plus... great price!
If I was needing another I2, I’d grab it!
I’m watching for an X7.

You have this listed on Inspire forum too?
Good Luck on sale... shouldn’t take long.
No I don’t, still available..,

No I don’t, still available..,
You've got an amazing "giving it away" price, I've got more large drones than I need, but I'm considering it too.

Regarding Sale listing, if look at the Member's Online side box, the CommercialDronePiliots is a very small group at this time, low numbers of members and a percentage of those avoid DJI products.

If you advertised your Inspire2 on the Inspire Site Classifieds listing... You might take a look at their listed prices too. Listing on InspirePilots your potential buyer base is large in comparison.

Good Luck!

I sent a msg over to InspirePilots Forum Admin, so he has eyes on it too if it shows up on Inspire site.
Ya, sadly I'd agree... hell of a buy and we all know those aren't often.
Sorry @want2fly and @Fred Garvin , ya both had a super package looking at ya!!
I was 3rd behind ya, If either of you two passed, thought I'd buy package and break it down for resale and keep the X7 & Carbon Lenses.

Onward with the hunt.... that's the best part!

It's a little more than I wanted to spend on an I2 kit (I'd be happy with an X5s) but I'd go the extra for an X7 Super35 for that price....plus a Cendence, CS, 10 batts.....

You never know what's happening in someone's life....maybe he had something come up that's more important and hasn't been able to get back to this....I certainly hope nothing bad, as I wouldn't wish ill will on anyone.....or realized he could probably get more for it as lesser kits sell on eBay for $4800. Worst case it's a scam and when in person buyers answered he bailed. I certainly hope all's well, it's legit, and maybe he had a Caribbean cruise booked already and he's having a lot more fun than we are right now.....

It's a little more than I wanted to spend on an I2 kit (I'd be happy with an X5s) but I'd go the extra for an X7 Super35 for that price....plus a Cendence, CS, 10 batts.....

You never know what's happening in someone's life....maybe he had something come up that's more important and hasn't been able to get back to this....I certainly hope nothing bad, as I wouldn't wish ill will on anyone.....or realized he could probably get more for it as lesser kits sell on eBay for $4800. Worst case it's a scam and when in person buyers answered he bailed. I certainly hope all's well, it's legit, and maybe he had a Caribbean cruise booked already and he's having a lot more fun than we are right now.....
I don't watch Ebay as much as previously due to the tax now applied of roughly 7%. On used/resale if products, that makes higher priced deals not much of a deal. Watch mainly direct buy sources now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM