Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Intro for JASK Visual

JASKJosh

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi everyone,

Wonderful to be a part of another group of people in this great emerging industry.

I'm Josh Lahner, owner of JASK Visual. I mainly provide digital marketing material for Realtors in the Northwest portion of Wisconsin. Drones are only a part of my business so I appreciate forums like this which allow me to connect with others. I feel it gives many of us who aren't drones 100% of the time an advantage to be able to keep up with an ever changing technology and provide feedback to those all in on drones from outside the drone industry.

Experience: I started out flying Trimble UX5's in more of a surveying/mapping function. I have since migrated from the same function with Phantoms to ending up starting my own company servicing Realtors. Along with drone photo and video I take land based photos, land baded video, and scan with Matterport cameras for 3d virtual tours. If you haven't seen one, check it out! I have now hooked up with a construction company for promotional and progress videos as well.

I look forward to sharing with all of you!

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello and welcome to the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

Allen

Welcome to our newest forum .
Take a little time and look around all our subforums to find what suits you and besure to read our Guidelines and ask if you have any questions in a message to any of the staff .
Enjoy all the knowledge members have to offer .
0rojyyg-png.60

Also be sure and visit this thread CDP Giveaway - Phantom 4 Pro... :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905