Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Intro

jjkowals

Reaction score
I’m a Survey Technician for a civil engineering and land surveying firm in the Portland, OR area. I’ve been Part 107 licensed for close to a year. I create high-resolution orthomosaics and elevation data to support our surveying work.

I started typing up a description of what I fly and software I use but realized it would just be easier to list. I’ve tried pretty much every app and processing software available; this is what works best for me. I’m excited to connect with others using similar stuff and share experiences.

DJI Inspire 2
Zenmuse x5s
iPad 9.7” on a tripod
DJI Go 4.0
DJI Ground Station Pro
Hangar Autopilot
Microsoft Windows 10
DJI Assistant 2 (latest firmware updates directly on the bird)
Pix4D (certified a few months ago)
QGIS
Autodesk Civil 3D
Adobe Photoshop
Handbrake

Happy flying (and safe landing)!

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Hello and welcome to the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

If you haven't already done so, consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members from all parts of the world. Here's a direct link to yours:

https://commercialdronepilots.com/account/personal-details

Allen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM