Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Introduction

syazoo

Reaction score
Website
libitron.com
Hi folks. I was a member of mavic, then Phantom and Inspire Pilots over time. My experience is about six years. I fly at least five days a week. I love working with drones and have been working over the past six months to develop and start operations of a drone service company here in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. I have been reading this forum for a long time but never created a profile. I will need to ask some questions along the way and maybe buy something I need or sell something I do not. I have made great use of forums since the internet was invented starting with bmw car forums. The sister forums to this are pretty good with the exception of some puzzling snarkiness on inspire pilots. Besides my little mini for my yard and stick time I have a couple P4P’s and an Inspire 1. I love them all for different reasons. To make a go of it in business I am going to have to become serious about inspection services and will have to move to a more modern drone. And so I land here. I hope I can contribute and will always greatly appreciate experience offered from others. Cheers!

Welcome to the forum from the land of Oz. Look forward to your input on this forum. Snarkiness is every where these days, unfortunately you can’t get away from it in the online world. What are you using in your work?

Reactions: dronecyclops
Welcome to the forum from the land of Oz. Look forward to your input on this forum. Snarkiness is every where these days, unfortunately you can’t get away from it in the online world. What are you using in your work?
To date, both P4P’s’s and the inspire are getting work done for me. To date work has been progress reports for construction a little bit of mapping for Cereal grain farmers and some photography/video for a dew commercial properties.

Reactions: Gagey52
Hi folks. I was a member of mavic, then Phantom and Inspire Pilots over time. My experience is about six years. I fly at least five days a week. I love working with drones and have been working over the past six months to develop and start operations of a drone service company here in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. I have been reading this forum for a long time but never created a profile. I will need to ask some questions along the way and maybe buy something I need or sell something I do not. I have made great use of forums since the internet was invented starting with bmw car forums. The sister forums to this are pretty good with the exception of some puzzling snarkiness on inspire pilots. Besides my little mini for my yard and stick time I have a couple P4P’s and an Inspire 1. I love them all for different reasons. To make a go of it in business I am going to have to become serious about inspection services and will have to move to a more modern drone. And so I land here. I hope I can contribute and will always greatly appreciate experience offered from others. Cheers!

Welcome and good luck! Are there particular drone systems you had in mind when thinking of more “modern” ops? Which area of inspection were you planning on entering? Thermal-Exteriors/Facades-Cell Phone-Utility (or “T&D” in power line related work)-Bridges and Roadways “Infrastructure”? And do you have professional experience besides drone operating?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM