Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Just a thought

R.Perry

Reaction score
How about a thread where pilots can list their locations, experience, what they fly, and their rates. This could be a tremendous help for anyone looking for a drone pilot or photographer. Maybe even allow examples of their work.

Anything that gives the pilot exposure must be welcomed, especially if it’s free. I would certainly second the idea

I access the site through tapatalk so I don't know if they have supporting vendors or not but if they do...they'd be pissed that some were advertising their business for free while they're paying a fee.

Reactions: BigAl07
I access the site through tapatalk so I don't know if they have supporting vendors or not but if they do...they'd be pissed that some were advertising their business for free while they're paying a fee.

Yes we definitely have "supporting" vendors here which is how we keep the site FREE for the rest of us.

This could be a tremendous help for anyone looking for a drone pilot or photographer.
How many people looking to hire a drone pilot would be reading this forum?
I would think that it's a very very small number.

Reactions: BigAl07
How many people looking to hire a drone pilot would be reading this forum?
I would think that it's a very very small number.

Exactly. The initial concept is a good one in another location but advertising here is like going to a Pharmaceutical Conference and advertising as a doctor. It's just not the right "audience".

Gold Seal UAV Ground School has a program available that fits this need very well. It's been posted by @Russ Still over in this thread:
Marketing Your Services

Reactions: NMcDonald

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rainy