Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

KB Homes

R.P..R

Reaction score
Website
www.rprsolution.com
Lennar, Lyon, and KB Homes have been changing the landscapes of the Silicone Valley. This is KBH joint collaboration with Landsea near Tesla, Logitech® Pacific Commons, and Facebook that I have been working on since last season, and the build is almost at its tail end. But this is just 100 acres out of the proposed 450 acre build.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moosewax
I’m assuming you did the editing. I can’t tell you how much I admire editors who take the time and trouble to sync transitions with the beat of the soundtrack. That was evident at the beginning of the video. It creates such huge anticipation in the mind of the viewer. I just wish you had applied that same technique throughout the entire video. That said, nice job here. The video was very “engaging”.

I’m assuming you did the editing. I can’t tell you how much I admire editors who take the time and trouble to sync transitions with the beat of the soundtrack. That was evident at the beginning of the video. It creates such huge anticipation in the mind of the viewer. I just wish you had applied that same technique throughout the entire video. That said, nice job here. The video was very “engaging”.

Hi Kristina, many thanks. Yeah at 0:44 is when I also thought I wished I followed the same visual flow to the tempo. But next time.

Great work! My wife and I just stared up business and would love to do construction updates for builders out here in Orlando...if we even knew who to approach, lol.

The units are designed by LandSea in collaboration with KB Homes, who are the unit builders, and as well as the marketers for this particular project.

To make the long story short, my primary contract is with Lennar Development and Cemex, through them I been blessed to have crossed paths with great people on the field.

Have you tried approaching construction companies and developers in your area?

That is really a great video. I have a question. I shoot a weekly video for our client. I never include a sound track. How important do you believe including a sound track is? The reason I ask is the client isn't using the videos for promotions, but for site inspections.

That is really a great video. I have a question. I shoot a weekly video for our client. I never include a sound track. How important do you believe including a sound track is? The reason I ask is the client isn't using the videos for promotions, but for site inspections.

This is just a teaser, and all of my teasers are with a minute long in a form of a snippet for my personal video diary. For progressive, inspection..etc I turn over all of my work to my client(s) as is, with minor to no post product.

Have you tried approaching construction companies and developers in your area?

We haven't as of yet, as we have been knocking down doors on the residential real estate side of things. As soon as we have built our high end RE clients to a comfortable level, we plan on branching out to devs. That's my wife's department. We are currently putting together a Developer specific information packet, and then she will be visiting the local builders/devs Thanks for taking the time out to reply.

We haven't as of yet, as we have been knocking down doors on the residential real estate side of things. As soon as we have built our high end RE clients to a comfortable level, we plan on branching out to devs. That's my wife's department. We are currently putting together a Developer specific information packet, and then she will be visiting the local builders/devs Thanks for taking the time out to reply.

I have had nothing but bad experiences with cheap realtors, they want and lot, and don't want to pay for it. Good luck.

In my experience realtors are contacting drone operators and offering low market rate to none, with a promise of creating a portfolio and exposure. A sure bet would be through construction companies, and developers. In my career, I started with one developer that has opened many doors.

I have had nothing but bad experiences with cheap realtors, they want and lot, and don't want to pay for it. Good luck.

I hear ya. I was forewarned about realtors and because of that, a year before even branching out into aerial work, we began building relationships with top tier potential clients. Because of this, we thankfully landed a VERY high-end and exclusive client in South Florida and are in the midst of signing another here in Orlando. Once we have done a few of those projects and have grown our portfolio a little, we plan on adding in the devs.

In my experience realtors are contacting drone operators and offering low market rate to none, with a promise of creating a portfolio and exposure. A sure bet would be through construction companies, and developers. In my career, I started with one developer that has opened many doors.

Sounds like your model is working perfectly for you! We hope to achieve the same in the foreseeable future. Sadly there are a lot of pilots that work for beans in exchange for building their portfolios, this is killing the market, as realtors are getting hip to this and searching them out for a quick, cheap gig. Thankfully we had "something" to show early on thanks to friends with great showing houses that we were allowed to film and a ton of videos from when we were doing this as just a hobby.

Again, thanks for sharing what has worked for you!

Reactions: R.P..R
I hear ya. I was forewarned about realtors and because of that, a year before even branching out into aerial work, we began building relationships with top tier potential clients. Because of this, we thankfully landed a VERY high-end and exclusive client in South Florida and are in the midst of signing another here in Orlando. Once we have done a few of those projects and have grown our portfolio a little, we plan on adding in the devs.

Good for you, and I wish you the best of luck.

Reactions: Dan AISCF

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM