Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

learning curve video

johnsctt78

Reaction score
hi guys
here is a video i did yesterday with my mavic pro,im thinking maybe i should have used cin mode,

John, nice motives.
Maybe work on soft movements. In the DJI-go application you could maybe consider reducing the sensitivity of the controls, if it is difficult to do the slow and soft movements. Some people insist on flying in Attitude mode, when filming, in order to ovoid abrupt movements.
Anyway, thanks for showing us.

Reactions: johnsctt78
I am not a pro, but just giving honest feedback. Learn to fly slower as others have suggested.Try to avoid abrupt movements. And learn to edit your video by removing scenes where your flying was not on par. And if possible, go back out and video more to fill in the gaps.

I am new to this myself. I can't tell you how many times I have gone out and shot video, come back to put a video together only to realize that, because of my flying skills, I don`t have enough video to put something meaningful together. But I think in your case you have enough video to work with. Just edit out some of the "bad" stuff.

Also, you might want to look into color grading. It looks like this is a compilation of flying on different days with different lighting conditions. Try t color grade to make things a little more seamless.

Just my two cents worth. It is a learning process, I am still learning myself.

Reactions: johnsctt78

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM