Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Lifthor ( Thor's Drone World) bracket for Smart Controller

Photoman482

Reaction score
I got a Lifthor bracket for my DJI SC so I could put a 2000nit monitor on top with just the camera view. Works great except for one thing. The strap dohigge gets in the way of the SC touch screen which I use a lot. Has anyone figured out a crossbar or something to move the strap holders out to the side???

I don’t have this setup, hadn’t even heard of it, so I looked it up and checked it out.

Looks like the strap connects at a balance point of the system so you can operate it with the neck strap functioning in a “load bearing” capacity. The original attachment points function more as a “security” point where you take the load, what little there is, in your arms. If you let go or slip, it just flops down like a heavy necklace, or you can let it hang intentionally so you have use of your hands.

You could try using the original attachment points with one of the aftermarket solutions that have strap loops or whatever system, instead of the two included. This would enable you to use a neckstrap for security, but the load bearing would be your arms.

Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM