Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Litchi Advice

I have used Litchi for the first time yesterday. I manually started recording before flight and received an aural and visual confirmation that the app was recording to the Mavic Pro 2 on my smart controller. I had auto record off and no instructions at each waypoint as I was using waypoints with curves so thought that would suffice....... No Files at all.
Tried using GO4 app to test capture card and all was perfect.
Contacted Litchi support but no response so far. Trawling through the manual but no explanation as yet.
Basically the drone flew a perfect profile using Litchi but did not record anything despite showing an active record icon on the controller, quite strange.
Regards Mick
Belfast N.Ireland

Are you certain that your files are not on the internal storage?

You are braver than I am. I would never shut down any app while the drone was still flying.

At first blush, it seems scary, but in fact, it's not a big deal. The craft is fully controllable without the use of any app. So, if you are not in a position where you are relying on telemetry for navigation, and you are confident in your battery remaining, and you have a good gps signal for a RTH backup, pull the plug on your screen and you'll find no difference in control. Think of it as unusual attitude training!

Reactions: Airmapper
Are you certain that your files are not on the internal storage?
Thanks, yes checked all files and nothing. Spoke to a pro Litchi trainer and he could not explain it either. We are going to re run with different capture cards to check it all out.
Regards Mick

Reactions: Dave Pitman

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiweets Tool