Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Looking for Multispectral Pilots in California.

Deltadave

DSAR Member
Reaction score
American Resource Mapping LLC, is currently seeking licensed, insured, and experienced pilots ideally in the California Valley for prospective agriculture work. Specifically, I need pilots with the MicaSense Rededge-MX dual camera system and experience to use it effectively. We are completing our ad campaign and would like to have this resource available soon. We are also looking for equally qualified pilots in most other areas of survey, mapping, IR, RGB, LiDAR and more. Pilots in the state of Washington may be needed as well for other areas of aerial inspections that are being targeted simultaneously. Priority for now is multispectral, first in California and spreading to Oregon.

My name is Dave Thompson, founder of American Resource Mapping LLC. We are currently building an American team coupled with a well established international company. Their staff includes software and survey engineers in a company with well over 20 years experience. Our core values are building a foundation based on honesty, integrity, and transparency. We believe that treating our team with respect and trust will be reflected in a superior service provided to our clients.

If you are interested and would like to become a part of a potentially large and respected UAV team, please email your resume' including equipment to: [email protected]
Our staff will respond to each as time allows. Thank you for reading, and hopefully we can come together to build a strong team.

Dave Thompson.

Reactions: dempseycreekkid
Wish I were there.
Should you be looking for pilots with multispectral experience in Poland i would be happy to help.

Regards,
Pawel

Wish I were there.
Should you be looking for pilots with multispectral experience in Poland i would be happy to help.

Regards,
Pawel
Thank you for the reply. We will expand outward, but may take some years to reach your area. If you have some clients looking for service, we could always change direction and handle the business side and while you fly missions. At this time, we are concentrating on other areas that are familiar.

Thank you for the reply. We will expand outward, but may take some years to reach your area. If you have some clients looking for service, we could always change direction and handle the business side and while you fly missions. At this time, we are concentrating on other areas that are familiar.
thx.
looking forward.

Reactions: Deltadave
Last I heard multispectral imaging was used for targeting and reconnaissance missions. Our family is in the ag business, mainly almonds. I don't have the camera gear but live in the California central valley. I have worked at UC Merced for the last two years doing construction documentation flying two to three missions a week, mostly mapping, panos and videos. This job will end in a couple of months.

Question I have, are you selling this service to the ag business, and how successful have you been knowing very well how set in their ways many of the ag people are.

Hey Perry, we probably have a lot of intersecting relations. My parents and grandparents were born and raised in the valley growing almonds, walnuts and rice. I'm going to have to suspend my ad to accommodate the obvious situation we're facing, but I'll PM you with some details and market prospects.
Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM