Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Looking for Part 107 pilots that are looking for work!

skypig

Reaction score
Hello all,
We have had some success locating part 107 pilots on these message boards so I'm going to post another request. As mentioned before, we are building out our pilot network and need pilots all over the continental US. The geographies that we are awarded varies so if you are willing to travel, we can keep you about as busy as you want to be; however, if you want to stay around your geographic area, we will add your contact info to our data base and notify you when we have work in your area. If you are a part 107 pilot willing to do 1099 work and YOU HAVE A DRONE WITH A MECHANICAL SHUTTER (i.e. Phantom 4 Pro) then please direct message me. This is good steady work with good compensation. I hope to hear from you soon!

Hello all,
We have had some success locating part 107 pilots on these message boards so I'm going to post another request. As mentioned before, we are building out our pilot network and need pilots all over the continental US. The geographies that we are awarded varies so if you are willing to travel, we can keep you about as busy as you want to be; however, if you want to stay around your geographic area, we will add your contact info to our data base and notify you when we have work in your area. If you are a part 107 pilot willing to do 1099 work and YOU HAVE A DRONE WITH A MECHANICAL SHUTTER (i.e. Phantom 4 Pro) then please direct message me. This is good steady work with good compensation. I hope to hear from you soon!
IM sent

I spoke to this guy a few months ago and he is now unresponsive and incommunicado. Has anybody really gotten any work from him?

Hello all,
I am inquiring about the requirement for a mechanical shutter. Is there mapping involved? And if there is, could a fast enough shutter speed with an electronic shutter suffice?
Alternatively, you could supply the P4 to the field.

Not word from him……. Yet

You only sent your PM yesterday and not everyone works 7 days a week and follows up on Forum PM regularly.

For the record I've spoke with the OP a couple of times on the phone and this has a LOT of potential to do well long-term. It sounds very legit etc but only time will tell.

I am inquiring about the requirement for a mechanical shutter. Is there mapping involved? And if there is, could a fast enough shutter speed with an electronic shutter suffice?
Alternatively, you could supply the P4 to the field.

Their software is not able to handle a non-mechanical shutter so that's a HARD requirement for them. It's not the speed of the shutter but the physics of a Rolling Shutter VS a mechanical shutter.

I don't see them supplying the UAS when their is a massive pool of eager UAS operators all over the country willing to work and jump through lots of hoops to get work.

Hello all,
PM Sent

Thanks for all of the responses and I will be reaching out to all of the DMs over the next couple days! I apologize if my response time has been a little slow, @BigAl07 is correct I am very busy these days. I should let everyone know it would take a few days for me to respond to everyone. If you have DM'ed me you will hear from me. Thanks again!

Reactions: Snowghost and MikeA
I spoke to this guy a few months ago and he is now unresponsive and incommunicado. Has anybody really gotten any work from him?
We did speak about two and a half months ago. How do you determine that I'm unresponsive and incommunicado? I spoke to you and I had just finished up work in your area and you weren't able to travel to the areas I had work. That doesn't mean I'm unresponsive. I've only had work in your area one time since then but we were able to send another pilot in that area. Feel free to reach out to me directly if you feel like I'm not responsive, I certainly want to make myself available. I believe you should have my contact information.

We did speak about two and a half months ago. How do you determine that I'm unresponsive and incommunicado? I spoke to you and I had just finished up work in your area and you weren't able to travel to the areas I had work. That doesn't mean I'm unresponsive. I've only had work in your area one time since then but we were able to send another pilot in that area. Feel free to reach out to me directly if you feel like I'm not responsive, I certainly want to make myself available. I believe you should have my contact information.
You told me to contact you in two weeks, which I did. I reached out several more times with no response. And again to your latest post.

You only sent your PM yesterday and not everyone works 7 days a week and follows up on Forum PM regularly.

For the record I've spoke with the OP a couple of times on the phone and this has a LOT of potential to do well long-term. It sounds very legit etc but only time will tell.

Their software is not able to handle a non-mechanical shutter so that's a HARD requirement for them. It's not the speed of the shutter but the physics of a Rolling Shutter VS a mechanical shutter.

I don't see them supplying the UAS when their is a massive pool of eager UAS operators all over the country willing to work and jump through lots of hoops to get work.
@PHZ , @BigAl07 is correct. The mechanical shutter IS a hard requirement from our customer on this particular project and unfortunately we have no flexibility with that. There are certain circumstances in which we have helped pilots get a P4P for this work but the reality is, we are having luck finding pilots already equipped for this work. With that said, if you think you would be a good fit in every way but owning a P4P I could talk to you about a workaround for that!

Reactions: BigAl07
I just received a PM response from him, and will see what he has to offer. Asked my wife about the travel, said don't let the door hit you........ I guess that means fine.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: BigAl07 and skypig
I just received a PM response from him, and will see what he has to offer. Asked my wife about the travel, said don't let the door hit you........ I guess that means fine.
She's tired of looking at the helmet. 😎

Just a follow up, just got off the phone him, and sounds like the money is good, and he sounds very credible.
I'm told him I'm willing to work the western states, CA, Or, NV, AZ, NM, UT.

Reactions: MikeA
O
Hello all,
Oh, come on, man, how about the same offer for us guys in the good old Europe? :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gstrick1215