Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Looking for vendor review/feedback

PinpointUAVS

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Not sure if this is in the right section, but if not, mods feel free to move/remove.

Wondering if anybody has any experience with this company:

I’ve been looking at their M200/M300 spotlight. Including shipping it’s nearly $1200USD cheaper than buying a similar unit locally. That’s an insane difference (~38% cheaper) so it at least warrants some research.

I look forward to any feedback you can provide.

Can't say that we've seen this name/website over the last 7 years. It appears to be a company in China

I'm not sure which specific spotlight you are looking at but the Z15 and GL60 are most commonly used across our user base. The GL60 Zoom, GL300 and IR10 (laser/zoom spotlight) are also undergoing some final operational testing by our team and we'll have them available in the coming weeks. All of these spotlights are DJI PSDK spotlights meaning they are not made by DJI but rather a 3rd party through DJI's PSDK program.

We are happy to answer any specific questions on use case differences between these spotlights as both have their time and place.

Can't say that we've seen this name/website over the last 7 years. It appears to be a company in China

I'm not sure which specific spotlight you are looking at but the Z15 and GL60 are most commonly used across our user base. The GL60 Zoom, GL300 and IR10 (laser/zoom spotlight) are also undergoing some final operational testing by our team and we'll have them available in the coming weeks. All of these spotlights are DJI PSDK spotlights meaning they are not made by DJI but rather a 3rd party through DJI's PSDK program.

We are happy to answer any specific questions on use case differences between these spotlights as both have their time and place.
Thanks for your reply!

The company is, indeed, Chinese based. The spotlight I was referring to from this vender is the GL60. Here is the link to their listing.

I’ve been comparing it to the Z15 to determine which would be a better fit for me. When I came across this vendor I was shocked at the price difference. As originally stated, nearly $1200USD cheaper than I’ve seen it from dealers here in Canada. I try to shop local whenever I can, but this big of a gap isn’t justifiable if it’s the same product.

If it looks to good to be true...
That could very well be the case. However, there’s plenty of times that I’ve seen products grossly overpriced here in Canada. Quite often I’ve ordered products from the US and saved 10-20% after paying all fees. I purchased a new truck in 2017, I could’ve went south of the border to Montana and saved over $10,000 on the same truck INCLUDING fees and the cost of my travel. However I wouldn’t have had warranty in Canada (would’ve had to return to Montana for warranty work) so that’s what stopped me from doing so.

To be clear, I’m 100% in favour of shopping locally to support local business, but the value still has to be there.

How did you get on with this provider from China? Welcome feedback as also
looking at one of their products.

Hi, we have
How did you get on with this provider from China? Welcome feedback as also
looking at one of their products.
Hi,pls order confidence, we have sold many to US and Canada ,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W6TDN