Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

M30, M30T and H20N Taking Pre-Orders NOW at Floridadronesupply.com

Florida Drone Supply

Reaction score
Hey guys/gals we have opened up pre-orders for the new M30 and M30T at Florida Drone Supply

Here is the Link for the M30 and M30T

Here is the Link for the H20N

Look for more information and a video coming soon.

If you have questions email [email protected] or call 855-8-DRONES

You can also call me Michael den Hartog directly at 239-533-0072

Hey guys/gals we have opened up pre-orders for the new M30 and M30T at Florida Drone Supply

Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced Drone??​

Sweet, now all I need is the $$$$ 🤣

Reactions: Gagey52
Neat, that's cheaper not as expensive than I thought it would be for some reason. Any word on the dock pricing yet?

The Matrice 30 on its own has a guide price of US$9,999, while the M30T package comes in at $13,999. Operators looking at remote deployment will be looking at around $30k for the DJI Dock and M30 together, or $34k for the Dock and M30T.

Does anyone know what the image format of the M30T camera is ? RJPEG, R-TIFF or some proprietary DJI format ?

I believe in the specs it was JPEG.
I don’t recall ever seeing the Dji using tiff.
Can see the full specs on the DJi site.

Last edited:
I believe in the specs it was JPEG.
I don’t recall ever seeing the Dji using tiff.
Can see the full specs on the DJi site.
Thanks, I had heard the H20T R-JPEG images are not compatible with Flir Tools, that is where I was going with this question.

Not sure about if they’re compatible or not you should double check that

So far the website for this model is very incomplete there’s a lot of questions that need to be answered.
One of them is our the thermal images compatible with the Flir workflow.
Another is well this ship with DJI SDK Support.
It seems the Mavic 3 shipped without it and still does not have it which to me is unbelievable.

For me the questions need to be answered before I even consider it.

Reactions: MikeA
Thanks, I had heard the H20T R-JPEG images are not compatible with Flir Tools, that is where I was going with this question.

I would speculate that the thermal sensor in the M30 will be the same as the H20T and Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced and that it will not work in FLIR tools.

There is software out there that will allow you to convert the DJI spec RJPEG to a radiometric tiff.

The Matrice 30 on its own has a guide price of US$9,999, while the M30T package comes in at $13,999. Operators looking at remote deployment will be looking at around $30k for the DJI Dock and M30 together, or $34k for the Dock and M30T.
Wow, thanks for sharing the pricing details! The Matrice 30 seems like a great deal at $9,999, and the M30T package is definitely intriguing at $13,999. Also, DJI Dock for Remote deployment options looks promising, even though they come in at $30k for the M30 and $34k for the M30T.

Price drop on the M30T a couple of weeks ago (real quiet) down to $9400 for base unit $10590 for worry free combo. Crazy price drop.

A drop to $9,400 for the base unit and $10,590 for the worry-free combo is indeed unexpected. Do I need to get additional software to use with the DJI dock and drone? Have you heard of the DJI Dock software by FlytBase? It would be interesting to explore these software options in combination with the DJI Dock and the M30T.

From what I have read, the M30T is not Dock compatible. The M30 for the dock is a dedicated Dock model, as it has different landing gear that incorporates charging terminals.
I see if I can find the article, I remember it stated the dock and drone are ordered together.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shook DroneWorks LLC