Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Management Software/app

Russman

Reaction score
What’s your favorite flight and battery management software/app? I like Kittyhawk but want to know if there are any others that may be better, easier or less expensive before I begin a subscription. Thoughts?

I use a free AirData account to upload flight logs and translate the data. I enter the data points I want to track back into an Excel spreadsheet that is loaded with Pivot Table reports of everything I need.

I then archive the actual log files and delete the copy on AirData (the free account only lets you keep 100 logs at a time). If I ever have an interest at recalling a flight, I can go into my archive and re-upload the file to AirData to visualize all the data again.

Reactions: TheoMatthias
I also like Airdata as an electronic flight/maintenance logbook. For the OP, I started using it under a free account, learned the capabilities and interface, then signed up for the Pro account. I love the analysis that Airdata provides and I regularly print out my flight/maintenance logs to keep in my drone bag.

There was a problem with the DJI software this fall that caused Airdata not to download data, but DJI corrected that a few months ago.

Sorry, I haven't tried Kittyhawk so I am not the one to provide you with a comparison.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM