Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Marcus Evans Conference

Nitz

Reaction score
Anyone attended a Marcus Evans conference? I found they have a UAS for Utilities that looks very interesting, but I’ve been burned once on a terrible UAS conference.

I have never been to a Marcus Evans organized conference, but I have been to several conferences and my issue is you pay all that money to get a little information and do some networking, but you realy don't learn much that you can take back and put to use. Well I didn't anyway. I wish they would have more conferences where you can have hands on learning.

Through the years I have attended many types of conferences. There are good ones and bad ones. But you can attend a good one and not get anything out of it if you don't plan ahead accordingly. Before choosing a celgene to attend you need to decide what you want to accomplish. Once you decide that you can research the conference to see if the right people and companies are going to be there to meet your goal. In my experience, you only get out of a conference what you put into it. Networking is the key to get the most out of a conference - even a bad one if a few of the right people are there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agcopter