Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Marketing at it's Finest

Fred Garvin

Reaction score
Website
orbisdroneservices.com
Time to put out the feeders and hummer bottles. Every year I replace an older feeder with a new one, or add to the collection, maybe even another Shepard's hook.

Here's a really wide function feeder I found on Amazon, for all those backyards with Bluebirds, Northern Cardinals, and the occasional Scarlet Macaw.

Amazon Birdfeeder.jpg

Reactions: BigAl07
You and my wife would get along great. We have a dozen bird houses and numerous feeders and the birds make a mess. The down side is they have also attracted the Red tail hawks, an occasional eagle, and a couple of Owle's.
The upside is we don't have rodents or rattle snakes.

Reactions: Fred Garvin
I love 'em all, the more the merrier! After all, the Hawks and Eagles have to eat too. Biggest drawback for me is the weeds. Those dang seeds get tossed all over so it's a constant battle with weeds under the feeders.

The weeds shouldn't be a problem with as many weed killers that are on the market today. I have a spray bar attached to the tractor and makes easy work of killing the vegetation where needed or wanted.
We have a company out here (Tractor Supply) they sell the best weed killer on the market.

Reactions: Fred Garvin

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM