Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Mavic 2 Pro motor specs

Red90

Reaction score
Website
www.red90.co.uk
Hey all - so I am about to resubmit my PfCO here in the UK & need one last piece of info for my ops manual. Can anyone tell me the motor size on the Mavic 2 Pro? it was 2312s on the Phantom 4 Pro, but I cannot find this info anywhere for the Mavic.

Any help you can give would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Martin.

I just asked a repair service in Mavic and the best he could tell me being they only could get
Arm Module Screen Shot 2019-11-07 at 2.19.51 PM.png and didn't know the motor #. Looked on mine and is no where to be found . Maybe someone else might know .

Reactions: R Martin
I just asked a repair service in Mavic and the best he could tell me being they only could get
Arm Module View attachment 1841 and didn't know the motor #. Looked on mine and is no where to be found . Maybe someone else might know .

There isn't anything in the OEM specs that cover this?
EDIT: Nevermind, answered my own question. They don't even give you a part number.

Last edited:
I’ve looked and didn’t see any and this was all he could give
me. DJI Mavic 2 Front Arm Module (Right)

I am guessing that the OP is pulling together something along the lines of an AFM to get approved to operate (not familiar with the regs on the other side of the pond). Ours contains the motor specs for the I1v2. Two courses of action here: spend a ton of time trying to find the information online or go straight to the source and ask. Personally, I'd opt for choice two but that is just me.

Reactions: PatR
DJI came back with:

“Upon checking your concern, For that question I do apologize but we can't provide you information that is not included on our Specifications.
For the specification of Mavic 2 kindly click on this link: Mavic 2 - Specifications, FAQs, Videos, Tutorials, Manuals - DJI

Thank you for your kind understanding and thank you for choosing DJI.”

Even the manufacturer can’t answer my question - solution? Remove that from my spec sheet!

DJI came back with:

“Upon checking your concern, For that question I do apologize but we can't provide you information that is not included on our Specifications.
For the specification of Mavic 2 kindly click on this link: Mavic 2 - Specifications, FAQs, Videos, Tutorials, Manuals - DJI

Thank you for your kind understanding and thank you for choosing DJI.”

Even the manufacturer can’t answer my question - solution? Remove that from my spec sheet!
Extraordinary measures require extraordinary actions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeffN