Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Mavic 3 enterprise

BlueskyAerial

Reaction score
A little explanation as to why this drone is for sale might be helpful for some, so here it goes.

I purchased this Mavic 3e and an Inspire II about one and a half years ago. The idea was to start a drone services business with my youngest son. Neither of us have our part 107 however, and I struggled to find time to even fly it, much less study enough to pass the written exam. My son's interest quickly waned (no surprise) and I was diagnosed with severe sleep apnea. Kind of hard to fly responsibly when you're suffering from sleep deprivation. Now I've lost my job due to health issues and it's time for this to go to someone who can benefit from it.

As you can see from the photo of the flight log, it has less than 1.5 hours of total flight time on it. So essentially it's a new drone. It has never been crashed or even set down hard. All batteries and the controller hold a full charge.

It comes with the following:

Mavic 3E drone
controller
Carry case
3 batteries
RTK unit
3 battery charger with charging cords
two sets of propellers

Asking price is $4200 plus $40 shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states

Location is Toledo, Ohio and if you live close enough and want to see it in the air, I'm happy to oblige.

I have sold on ebay in the past, and have over 100% positive feedback with more than 300 posted. Please PM me if you have any questions.

Attachments

• Mavic 3E in case.jpg
    Mavic 3E in case.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 9
  • Mavic 3E with case.jpg
    Mavic 3E with case.jpg
    719.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Mavic 3E front.jpg
    Mavic 3E front.jpg
    304.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Mavic 3E back.jpg
    Mavic 3E back.jpg