Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Mavic 3E Plan Mapping Missions On PC ?

Zoran M

Reaction score
Hi Guys
Does anybody know if mapping missions can be planned on anything other that the controller for a Magic 3E ? Is this possible on Flight Hub 2

I have the same struggle with the M30T controller as it doesn't allow 3rd party mapping apps and creating a mission on the controller isn't fun with your fingers. At least with the RC Plus controller and FlightHub 2, I can create missions on my computer and then just load the mission on the controller at the location. I will make one important note, make sure you scout the location for cell coverage as the controller needs internet to grab the mission from FH2 servers. Or, maybe preload the mission on the controller before you get out there. I haven't tried that but it may work.

It's not complete mission planning but I like to utilize Google Earth. A lot of times, GE has more up-to-date imagery than the service that Smart Controller uses. I'll draw out a polygon of the area I want to fly and export the .kml/.kmz and then create the mission by importing the .kml/.kmz into Pilot. Then I'll set up the mission parameters before I even leave the office. I may tweak some things when I get on site. If someone in my office needs a flight done, I'll have them create the same thing in GE and email it to me.

Reactions: TreeLineView

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeffN