Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Megaphones on drones for search and rescue

Katherine

Reaction score
For search and rescue, sky speakers on the drone play great roles. Which kind of products are you going to use?
I am looking for reviewers for Foxtech megaphones. Will you be willing to join us?
If interested, pls reach out to: [email protected]
0.jpg

Is this a veiled advertisement of your product, or are you actually looking for a professional review?

If you will ship your product to me free of charge, I am willing to test it and write an unbiased, honest review for you. Any purchase requirements and I would consider this a sales pitch from an unapproved vendor.

Reactions: Recoveryone and JDS
Is this a veiled advertisement of your product, or are you actually looking for a professional review?

If you will ship your product to me free of charge, I am willing to test it and write an unbiased, honest review for you. Any purchase requirements and I would consider this a sales pitch from an unapproved vendor.
Hello Fred, I am actually looking for professional reviewers and can give you the product for free. Do you have any drones to mount the megaphone? Will you be willing to do a test video? May I have your email address, we can discuss in detail.

Hello Fred, I am actually looking for professional reviewers and can give you the product for free. Do you have any drones to mount the megaphone? Will you be willing to do a test video? May I have your email address, we can discuss in detail.
Will you have a piece for Yuneec h520? I will be happy to make a review providedyou ship one to Poland.

For search and rescue, sky speakers on the drone play great roles. Which kind of products are you going to use?
I am looking for reviewers for Foxtech megaphones. Will you be willing to join us?
View attachment 2772
Katherine, I would test and write a review. Could be useful for emergency evacuation alerts over residential areas, day or night. Ideally the product should have the lightest payload weight available, for either a 3DR Solo or Phantom 4 Pro. Send a PM to discuss details.

View attachment 2772
Hello Katherine, if you have a unit for Matrice 300 I would be quite interested in testing and reviewing for you. I’ve been researching these type of units and haven’t decided on one for purchase as of yet. I would like to volunteer my services to the local volunteer SAR so this could be an opportunity to get two birds with one stone so to speak.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM