Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Multiple Drones on one DJI Account

rvrrat14

Reaction score
Is this possible and is it the best thing when running two agency drones, or would it be best to have separate account for each drone? I’m kinda thinking a separate account.....THANKS IN ADVANCE.

I'm not sure that you can. You mean like flying both drones from 2 different devices at the same time on 1 account or what.

@rvrrat14 I believe whatever account that you create and login to when that aircraft is purchased and first turned on, will be the account it will be associated to for the life of the aircraft. I've had 2 phantoms at one point and they both would "share" the total miles flown info. They would separate the individual aircraft information ie serial, batteries, etc.

So basically I had 2 tabs, 1 for each aircraft. Both tabs shared total miles flown and i believe total flights between the two aircraft. It made it kind of confusing for me at times. That was some time ago, so forgive me if they have changed things. My experience with this is from 2017-2018.

Reactions: rvrrat14
I'm not sure that you can. You mean like flying both drones from 2 different devices at the same time on 1 account or what.
Using the same DJI account to fly multiple drones. The drones will report their flight time, etc. to the same account, among other things. Just wondering what folks are doing.

@rvrrat14 I believe whatever account that you create and login to when that aircraft is purchased and first turned on, will be the account it will be associated to for the life of the aircraft. I've had 2 phantoms at one point and they both would "share" the total miles flown info. They would separate the individual aircraft information ie serial, batteries, etc.

So basically I had 2 tabs, 1 for each aircraft. Both tabs shared total miles flown and i believe total flights between the two aircraft. It made it kind of confusing for me at times. That was some time ago, so forgive me if they have changed things. My experience with this is from 2017-2018.
Kinda why I think I need a second account to keep each one straight. I recently had to change email and DJI could not transfer my info to new account. I lost the total with them from my account and had to start all over again. Glad I backed up my records.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mneeze