Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

ChoiceGraphX

Reaction score
Website
www.dwsussman.com
This might be interesting for some, I fly the Phantom series drones this example is from P3P. I have the Epson 9890 wide format printer. Using a 'peel and stick' material from Lexmark produced this 20x30 foot print. It was printed on 24 inch wide material strips with overlapping seams. It already has a glue backing but allows repositioning of the material. The material is a very thin cloth making the installation a breeze.

I always shoot the RAW format giving me wider exposure latitude and will bracket my exposure. Processing is with Photoshop.

Good work. I've got one on the wall right behind the monitors.

I didn't think of it, I can use my own images and then send them for printing.

This might be interesting for some, I fly the Phantom series drones this example is from P3P. I have the Epson 9890 wide format printer. Using a 'peel and stick' material from Lexmark produced this 20x30 foot print. It was printed on 24 inch wide material strips with overlapping seams. It already has a glue backing but allows repositioning of the material. The material is a very thin cloth making the installation a breeze.

I always shoot the RAW format giving me wider exposure latitude and will bracket my exposure. Processing is with Photoshop.

Nice job. Is that one file or several stitched together?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM