Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

N2Dronz

Jack Melton

Reaction score
Website
firstrate.com
Hello All,

Great to be here. Just getting started in this line of business with lots of exposure in the Metroplex. If there are others on here in the DFW Area hit me up, would love to share notes with you. Also, could always use another drone! Thanks

Jack M Melton
dba N2Dronz
Dallas, Texas

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Hello and welcome to the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

If you haven't already done so, consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members from all parts of the world. Here's a direct link to yours:

https://commercialdronepilots.com/account/personal-details

Allen

Welcome to our newest forum .
Take a little time and look around all our subforums to find what suits you and besure to read our Guidelines and ask if you have any questions in a message to any of the staff .
Enjoy all the knowledge members have to offer .
0rojyyg-png.60

Also be sure and visit this thread CDP Giveaway - Phantom 4 Pro... :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Hello All,

Great to be here. Just getting started in this line of business with lots of exposure in the Metroplex. If there are others on here in the DFW Area hit me up, would love to share notes with you. Also, could always use another drone! Thanks

Jack M Melton
dba N2Dronz
Dallas, Texas
Hi Jack,
I'm currently living in Dallas, Texas. Do you have any advice on how to get business in DFW?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM