Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Need help. Flir vue pro to fatshark

Tony310flir

Reaction score
I use my Flir vue pro currently as a handheld tool to locate coyotes at night. Currently I just connect the flir vue pro to a monitor. Problem is the coyotes can see the light from the monitor. I can't figure out how to connect the flir directly to my fat shark goggles which will obmit zero light for the coyoyes to see. If you can give some detail would be great. I'm not familiar with transmitters, etc. Thank you so much and look forward to finding a solution soon

I use my Flir vue pro currently as a handheld tool to locate coyotes at night. Currently I just connect the flir vue pro to a monitor. Problem is the coyotes can see the light from the monitor. I can't figure out how to connect the flir directly to my fat shark goggles which will obmit zero light for the coyoyes to see. If you can give some detail would be great. I'm not familiar with transmitters, etc. Thank you so much and look forward to finding a solution soon

Sorry I cannot help with your question, but interesting, what kind of work do you do?

If you search for flir vue pro on youtube there are some videos showing the setup. It seems fairly simple you just need to put your output into a standard transmitter which transmits on the same frequency as the fat shark. Those transmitters are in all the little homemade and racing drones. FPV.com comes to mind. That having been said I have all the stuff to do it but haven't really set it up to see if it all works.

If I run accross the videos or articles I have found in the past I will post them. But for sure they are out there with a little digging.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeffN