Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Need someone interested in capturing wedding proposal

Sky Masters

Reaction score
My drone is currently being repaired. If it isn't done in time, I would like to know if someone near San Clemente, CA would be interested in covering my niece's wedding proposal at 3pm on Sat. 10/17 as a backup plan.

Reactions: BigAl07
Gold Seal has been a great asset to our UAS Community since day one. We are lucky to have them as a resource and a very valuable one at that.

Off topic from the OP but feel a need to make a comment concerning a previous post in this thread. When I decided to get my Part 107 certification to fly a company drone I knew nothing about the laws, etc. After doing a lot of reviews of different online training courses I selected Gold Seal. Following their training advice and program I passed my test on the first try. Any questions I had were answered in a prompt manner. Without reservation or hesitation I recommend their program to anyone that asks about a good course to prepare for their Part 107.

As @BigAl07 stated Gold Seal is an extremely valuable asset to the drone community. Without this asset I know MY learning curve would have been a lot longer and more challenging so a BIG THANKS and a ? to Russ and Gold Seal

We had a friend video tape our wedding using a drone, it was great. everyone loved the theme and party. could not have been happier with the drone decision.

(links removed by ADMIN)

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM