Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

New Drone Magazine- Awesome!

Not as far fetched idea as one may initially think...

We already have developed the art of the AMMO from opposing perspectives .
upload_2018-1-21_11-28-25.png

A bullet enhanced with Multiple Impact™ Technology (a prior-to-impact expansion technology) is designed to compensate for most if not all of the typical marksman's error caused by
Last Second Twitch.
The new design divides a single projectile into 3 interconnected segments that will spread to a predetermined orientation and finite diameter when fired. Once deployed, the segments of our proprietary Wide Envelopment Bullet™ (W.E.B™) are tethered together (like a spider web), to offer the shooter a much wider impact zone, reducing the occurrence of missed shots and thereby reducing the risk of collateral damage. (A standard .45 cal slug is .452 inches in diameter and remains that way until it collides with something, where as a T3™ round of the same caliber can be made to expand (instantly upon leaving the barrel) to a predetermined diameter (range 6 “ to 16 “ or greater).

This one of a kind Accelerated Radial Spread™ makes possible a wide spread pattern that ensures an ultra-high hit probability for each and every shot, resulting in unprecedented accuracy/hit probability, ensuring the shooter a greater tactical advantage.

Not as far fetched idea as one may initially think...

We already have developed the art of the AMMO from opposing perspectives .
View attachment 123

A bullet enhanced with Multiple Impact™ Technology (a prior-to-impact expansion technology) is designed to compensate for most if not all of the typical marksman's error caused by
Last Second Twitch.
The new design divides a single projectile into 3 interconnected segments that will spread to a predetermined orientation and finite diameter when fired. Once deployed, the segments of our proprietary Wide Envelopment Bullet™ (W.E.B™) are tethered together (like a spider web), to offer the shooter a much wider impact zone, reducing the occurrence of missed shots and thereby reducing the risk of collateral damage. (A standard .45 cal slug is .452 inches in diameter and remains that way until it collides with something, where as a T3™ round of the same caliber can be made to expand (instantly upon leaving the barrel) to a predetermined diameter (range 6 “ to 16 “ or greater).

This one of a kind Accelerated Radial Spread™ makes possible a wide spread pattern that ensures an ultra-high hit probability for each and every shot, resulting in unprecedented accuracy/hit probability, ensuring the shooter a greater tactical advantage.

16" spread! what happens to the projectile when it misses the target and enters a crowd of people?

I am not talking about human carrying aircraft.My point is the fallout of the weapon. I am not a fan of shooting sUAVs out of the air. The repercussions are immense in all directions. By promoting and even discussing the destruction of a sUAV is a negative impact upon our legitimate professional community.

Reactions: NIFLY
I am not talking about human carrying aircraft.My point is the fallout of the weapon. I am not a fan of shooting sUAVs out of the air. The repercussions are immense in all directions. By promoting and even discussing the destruction of a sUAV is a negative impact upon our legitimate professional community.

Ditto Rodger, no question.

The whole concept is rediculous. Clearly I need to work on my irony chops :)

Reactions: Rodger
Ditto Rodger, no question.

The whole concept is rediculous. Clearly I need to work on my irony chops :)

People have developed a negative attitude towards Drones, including the word "Drone" due to the irresponsible acts of a very few. The Media is mainly interested in negative news because the public wants to hear and talk about those acts. Devices to blow a Drone out of the sky only reinforces those thoughts. Let us have positive thoughts and spread the word as to the multitude of life enhancing acts that we do.

HK07.Image.a.jpg

New DJI Phantom 10 prototype. SKYNET link included!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM