Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

New enterprise-level drone. Inspired Flight has a Matrice 300/350 clone! Introducing the IF-800 Tomcat, medium-lift sUAS.

jaja6009

Reaction score
Inspired Flight has a new 300/350 clone that looks very interesting.

IF-800 Tomcat

Link: American-Made Drones | Inspired Flight Technologies

It also has a H20T clone and some very interesting payloads to include: photogrammetry cameras, LiDAR, Gas Detection (Laser and Midwave Infrared), and others.

It uses a modded PX4 flight stack and a Herelink Smart Controller, so those familiar with PX4 can also do some modifications like an easy drop device.

Pricing is not official, but word on the street is the new IF 800 Tomcat with the H20T clone (Vio F1) is around $30,000.

I think it is NDAA compliant and on the Blue sUAS list.

For those needing the above for government work and such here is another option.

So true I’ll be sticking with Chinese drones for as long as I can better bang for your buck DJI
Isn't it interesting that when a Chinese company clones a device, the price drops, usually exponentially. When a US outfit clones a device, the price increases exponentially.
So true I’ll be sticking with Chinese drones for as long as I can better bang for your buck DJI
The only reason they’re trying to outlaw them with the fake security risk is cause American companies just can’t compete

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roy thellmann