Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

New from Orange County - urgent request

Flightplan

Reaction score
New member here in Orange County, CA. Thanks to thecordman on Phantompilots for making me aware of this forum.

I hope this doesn’t violate any forum rules but I’m kind of in a bind. I recently lost my job and have been unemployed since the beginning of October. I just secured a new position but it isn’t set to start until January. I’m desperately seeking to pick up a few small projects with my drones (I’m part 107, flying Mavic Pro and Phantom 3 Pro) here in Southern California (Orange County area) to cover my living expenses until January. If anyone has any leads on something like that I would be forever grateful.

@Flightplan welcome to our forum.

Unfortunately this may not be the best option for trying to round up business. Fact of the matter is we are pretty much all on the same level here and trying to find/create business in one way or another. In a round about way we are all competitors here as opposed to be potential clients etc.

Here's an EXCELLENT video that might help you get your business off to a good start (not sure how well this will post on our forum):
Are you ready to succeed? Mike Gentilini and Ryan from VidMuze Aerial Cinema join Russ as we talk about ways to make your drone business a success! Ask your questions live in the comments below!

@Flightplan welcome to our forum.

Unfortunately this may not be the best option for trying to round up business. Fact of the matter is we are pretty much all on the same level here and trying to find/create business in one way or another. In a round about way we are all competitors here as opposed to be potential clients etc.

Here's an EXCELLENT video that might help you get your business off to a good start (not sure how well this will post on our forum):
Are you ready to succeed? Mike Gentilini and Ryan from VidMuze Aerial Cinema join Russ as we talk about ways to make your drone business a success! Ask your questions live in the comments below!

Thanks for the welcome. And thanks for the video link.

I understand that everyone here is likely in the same boat. This posting is more of a hail mary for me based on my immediate financial need within the next 3 weeks. I'm to the point where I need a couple of quick jobs to cover some expenses, or resort to selling my drone equipment - at this point, I think that's going to be the best option at this point.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905