Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

New IR Option (least to me) - WRIS Pro Thermal/RGP 10X Optical Zoom GPS Trigger Camera with User Changeable IR Lenses

dougcjohn

Reaction score
Stumbled across this via YouTube then chased it on down to company.
Looks very impressive... they offer a standard WIRIS Pro model Thermal & RGB with X10 Optical Zoom, PIP, Side by Side views: 640x512 Full Radiometric that can provide a 1280x1024 High Resolution feature. Another feature: User can change & calibrate multiple IR Lenses. Kit can come with 2 IR Lenses and Removal Tool.

They indicate multiple platforms supported, although interfaces nicely with DJI A3 Can bus too.
Available in 9 or 30 Hz in options. Lenses: 18°, 32°, 45°, 69° FOV - User Changable.

Also offer two other models: PROSC and Security model. The Security Model is a 800x600.
You can change Lens powers and Heat Range Filters too.
It kinda comes across as a XT2 with additional features.

They have their own app that runs on the RC's Tablet and provides extensive features & options.
Also offer an additional SW Tool to dive into the Jpeg Radiometric images on Post Work.

Works nicely with M600Pro or A3 platforms (including S900 & S1000 on A3)... I'm assuming too heavy for Inspire 1.
Works with RoninMX or Gremsy Gimbals and interfaces with DJI A3 CAN Bus nicely.

I'm interested in it, nice XT2 alternative with features beyond the XT2 feature set.
Company is well established, just not on UAV market until recently.

Few M600Pro Youtubes:
Install with RoninMX:

M600Pro Demo:

Last edited:
The Impossible Aerospace US-1 drone has it as an option. I've always been scared to even see a price quote on it. LOL.
Ha! I was wondering the same... although somewhere in their web site they indicated price was lower than other options for the M600Pro.

I sent the EU and USA office a email with additional questions and to provide a estimate of cost for a full kit.

I'll keep ya informed!
Looks like a great system!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roy thellmann