Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

New tool for inspections

R.Perry

Reaction score
My grandson took over my home inspections business and is doing extremely well. In our area a large percentage of the homes have crawl spaces, not basements.
On top of that many home that haven't totally secured access to the crawl spaces have rattle snakes taking up residency.
Well he purchased the RoboMaster from DJI to perform the crawl space inspections and it does and incredible job, and can get into places that are very difficult to crawl into.
It has a pretty steep price tag, but from what I've seen so far for an inspection business it's worth the $550 bucks.

My grandson took over my home inspections business and is doing extremely well. In our area a large percentage of the homes have crawl spaces, not basements.
On top of that many home that haven't totally secured access to the crawl spaces have rattle snakes taking up residency.
Well he purchased the RoboMaster from DJI to perform the crawl space inspections and it does and incredible job, and can get into places that are very difficult to crawl into.
It has a pretty steep price tag, but from what I've seen so far for an inspection business it's worth the $550 bucks.
This is very interesting. Does he have it tethered to a landline in case it gets hung up?

Any type of tether would be problematic, as you moved through a crawl space it would get wrapped up around structure, and if stuck would still need to crawl in and get it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM