Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Northern California - New to forum

R.Perry

Reaction score
I'm currently working for a company flying their DJI Inspire2, Current project is photographing the construction project at UC Merced a couple days a week. I also own a DJI Phandom.

I'm a certified home inspector and I use the Phantom for doing roof inspections, and general property inspections on ranches.

I'm also a pilot, well should say was, because haven't been current for some time now.

I don't know about other parts of the country, but commercial drone use seems to be really gaining acceptance and now that the FAA is working on modifying some of the restrictions (flying over people being one of them) I think there are going to be some great opportunities for seasoned and safe drone drivers.

Hello and welcome to the forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.
Allen

Thanks all for the welcomes. I'm 69 years young and the technology today amazes me. I got my pilots license in 1978 and it just amazes me where technology has taken aviation.

Reactions: BigAl07
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM