Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Old but New

PatR

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Pat and just joined the commercial forum after being a member of the 3DR Pilots and Typhoon H Pilots forums for quite a while. I've recently retired from a 12.5 year career with the military/industrial drone sector and have been flying RC aircraft for somewhere near 40 years. Like many others in here I'm 107 certificated and have a background in full scale aviation to round everything out.

This looks to be an informative forum with lots of room to grow. One thing commercial UAS operators don't have is an organized base from which they can function in the oh so important political side of who we are and what we do. There's also the probability of members developing new avenues for the use of our specialized tools. This looks to be an exciting place to be.

Reactions: JDub and dirkclod
hi PatR!

What a surprise (not!). I was composing my own "introduction" to this forum only to find, once I hit "post" that another familiar voice was joining in at the same time.

I have enjoyed learning from your contributions over in the Yuneec Pilots forum and have no doubt I will continue to do the same within this forum as well.

Welcome to our new "group"!

Jeff

Reactions: PatR
Hello Pat,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge, for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905