Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Once you get that beautiful bean footage, Big thanks to Mr. Perry for encouraging me to use Litchi more often

Good for you. How's the building inspection business? Oh, and everyone loved the cafeteria video.
Things are going well, I have found myself able to take on long term projects that suit me and not need to deal with one off projects as much. Heavily thinking on getting the M30T by the end of the year, but we'll see if more projects can support that level of financial commitment.

Things are going well, I have found myself able to take on long term projects that suit me and not need to deal with one off projects as much. Heavily thinking on getting the M30T by the end of the year, but we'll see if more projects can support that level of financial commitment.

The M30T is a big investment, one I certainly won't be taking. I'm very satisfied with the capabilities of the Inspire 2 and Mavic Pro. When I look at an business investment I need to be able to justify the investment and have a reasonable belief that the investment will be profitable. Being a county building inspector you have a unique opportunity to get your foot in the door where many would find it very difficult. Best of luck to you.

Reactions: Recoveryone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905