Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Passed my part 107!! Got 88%

Reaction score
Studied for a week using youtube. I'm 21 working part time as a Barista while going to College Full time for a degree at ASU, thinking of changing majors to videography. I figured if my new venture with my Part 107 works out that they will go hand in hand.

I'm hoping to get a couple jobs here and their while I am busy at work and school but 4 jobs a month doing ariel real estate videos would double my income so i'm excited! I'm researching everything I can right now about this new and exciting industry so tips are appreciated. I'm stationed around the Sacramento region in California. Currently have a DJI Spark but am just waiting patiently for the Mavic 2 to come out.

Glad to be here!

Congratulations,you came to the right place there are lots of knowledgeable people here to help with any questions that arise

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Studied for a week using youtube. I'm 21 working part time as a Barista while going to College Full time for a degree at ASU, thinking of changing majors to videography. I figured if my new venture with my Part 107 works out that they will go hand in hand.

I'm hoping to get a couple jobs here and their while I am busy at work and school but 4 jobs a month doing ariel real estate videos would double my income so i'm excited! I'm researching everything I can right now about this new and exciting industry so tips are appreciated. I'm stationed around the Sacramento region in California. Currently have a DJI Spark but am just waiting patiently for the Mavic 2 to come out.

Glad to be here!

Congrats on your 107! Yes you have options and that is a great place to be. Pick and choose your majors carefully before changing anything. Are you involved in any UAV programs at your current curriculum ?

Great Job passing the test. You'll need a Mavic Pro, Phantom 4/Pro/Plus or Vr2 and Inspire or an Inspire 2, or similarly equipped drone to book professional jobs, including real estate. The Spark does just does not have the camera needed for Pro jobs. However it is a great practice drone and practicing is something you should do at least once a week.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM