Join our growing community today!

Phantom 4 Pro PLUS controller. HELP!

amsjohn21

Reaction score
190 Campbell Ave #905,West Haven CT 06516
Website
www.dronesandmedia.com
Hello,

My Phantom 4 pro+ controller is one the first ones. Unfortunately, this controller will not download 3rd party apps. So that limits me to DJIGO whixh is great. Promblem is that I am going to be doing alot of roof mapping and construction this year, and I need to get apps such as dronedeploy, pix4d, and others.

Can anyone help me being able to configure my P4P + so it can download these apps. I am desperate to get this done and open to options. Or if there is a link with instructions???

Hi,

There is nothing wrong with your controller. That is exactly the way it is designed to operate. The controller does not have Google Play capability and as such will not allow you to download/install other apps. There is a procedure to sideload Litchi, but that's about it.

I have Phantom 4 Pro Plus drones. However, I also have a standard Phantom 4 Pro controller for when I want to run other apps or want to use a larger tablet. If you purchase a Phantom 4 Pro controller you can easily switch between the two by linking the appropriate controller when you need it.

I have Phantom 4 Pro Plus drones. However, I also have a standard Phantom 4 Pro controller for when I want to run other apps or want to use a larger tablet. If you purchase a Phantom 4 Pro controller you can easily switch between the two by linking the appropriate controller when you need it.

Thats your answer. Controller model you need is: GL300F

Hi,

There is nothing wrong with your controller. That is exactly the way it is designed to operate. The controller does not have Google Play capability and as such will not allow you to download/install other apps. There is a procedure to sideload Litchi, but that's about it.

We do custom packages for clients fairly regularly - and sometimes we take remotes out of packages when the client only needs the aircraft. I am pretty sure we could get you either a new (non-retail packaged) remote or one that we have used as a dealer demo - both choices as a way to save money over buying a new one.

If you decide to go this route, just let us know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905