Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Photo display sites

embayweather

Reaction score
Other than a website, which I am not really keen on, are there any photo viewing websites that folk can recommend where I can show m6 work and not have it ripped off? Free is good , but a sensible priced one is also as good. Sky pixel is free of course but their terms basically mean you give them carte Blanche to do whatever they want with your images. Google pics looks good but with very limited storage space. I have a ‘free’ website through Adobe but of course that will Go if I stop using the photoshop bundle.
Just want to show my images to the world, nothing else. I don’t want to make money from them, too old for that now, and I don’t need the paperwork.

Other than a website, which I am not really keen on, are there any photo viewing websites that folk can recommend where I can show m6 work and not have it ripped off? Free is good , but a sensible priced one is also as good. Sky pixel is free of course but their terms basically mean you give them carte Blanche to do whatever they want with your images. Google pics looks good but with very limited storage space. I have a ‘free’ website through Adobe but of course that will Go if I stop using the photoshop bundle.
Just want to show my images to the world, nothing else. I don’t want to make money from them, too old for that now, and I don’t need the paperwork.

A photo viewing website IS a website, which you state you are not keen on. Try Photobucket (not sure if they are still in business). The big photo site is Flickr, but also is Shutterfly, Snapshot. Google "online photo sites" and start sifting. Flickr used to offer its members quite a bit of control over copyrighting, etc.

Thanks for your thoughts. You are absolutely right they are websites, I should have said what I meant and that was my own website. Just did not want the hassle of running one of those again. I will check them out and see which gives me the best optin.

Many thanks

Mike

My fiance is a photographer and uses pixie-set. It allows for Private client galleries and clients can even order prints. It costs a certain amount each month but I think it's pretty reasonable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parker