Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Please help Identify this S1000 Ronin package

ngnsd

Reaction score
Hi all, I am new here and trying to identify what I have. I am closing an office and have a lot of leftover items that I need to sell but need to identify them first and try to understand how to value them and where to sell them. We used this for a commercial shoot a few years ago and it has sat since. Any help is appreciate.

Attachments

• DJI15.jpg
    DJI15.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 24
  • DJI14.jpg
    DJI14.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 26
  • DJI13.jpg
    DJI13.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 22
  • DJI12.jpg
    DJI12.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 22
  • DJI11.jpg
    DJI11.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 27
  • DJI10.jpg
    DJI10.jpg
    687.7 KB · Views: 28
  • DJI5.jpg
    DJI5.jpg
    743.8 KB · Views: 25
  • DJI4.jpg
    DJI4.jpg
    465.3 KB · Views: 22
I bet the one who purchased the equipment has a good idea what it is. You don't just walk into Walmart and buy this type of gear. You have to seek it out.

I apologize in advance if everything is all legit. But on the surface your questions lead one to believe you perhaps 'acquired' the gear in a less than ethical manner.

Anything posted online can tend to be suspicious I assume but I can assure you that I am legit. I have a production business and while we don't produce content any longer, this was part of an area that we closed a few years back and cleaning the warehouse of needed space. I don't employ the people that worked in this area any longer or would seek out more on this from them. If anyone is local (Tempe AZ) and wants to come check it out or validate it feel free to contact me.

That makes sense. Again, I didn't want to throw mud without being sure. It's pretty rare that someone asks about a car load of gear like that, I hope you are understanding.

If someone on here does't respond, there is a very good dealer in Mesa, AlleRC that could help you determine values.

No worries, I realize it may sound odd that someone has this type of gear and is not familiar with it. Thanks for the lead, I will contact them. Also dug out three P3 and one P4 packages and spares today but I know what these are. I appreciate it.

Reactions: Dave Pitman
New Futaba 14SG $600
New Power converter $150
New Hyperion Eos 720I $250
New Zemuse XXXX Gimbal $1500
DJI S1000, can't buy new any longer, with outdated components, not much value maybe $1000
There was one more device in the group of photos I could not identify.

Bring all of these prices to half and you may have an approximate value.

New Futaba 14SG $600
New Power converter $150
New Hyperion Eos 720I $250
New Zemuse XXXX Gimbal $1500
DJI S1000, can't buy new any longer, with outdated components, not much value maybe $1000
There was one more device in the group of photos I could not identify.

Bring all of these prices to half and you may have an approximate value.
Thank you that is very helpful.

I believe the unidentified item is a small monitor, perhaps of the diversity receiver type. Depending on size, new value runs between $100.00-$200.00

The big component is the Ronin package. Does anyone know anything about that?

It says BMPCC-HD on the tag, does that sound right? It is at my office or I would go verify it toght. I can look again tommorow if this is not correct.

Reactions: SanCap
The one by itself in the pictures says Zenmuse and the large only in the case is a complete package with Ronin kit.

Search eBay for similar, watch what sells compared to the ones too high that won't sell.

All the hardware looks to be in Excellent condition... sadly it's prime value was 3-4 years ago... should have sold when project was done.... 3 yrs ago you had a saleable $4000 package minimal.

The full case Ronin is a Ronin M, has limited use without the dedicated mount fastened to the S1000. The saught after model is the Ronin MX for M600pro and S1000. A clean, excellent conditioned RoninMX goes normally for about $600-$800 in nice case; the M model would have much lower value unless you connect with someone looking for a M model... I often see them on eBay for about $300 in case. The extra Zenmuse gimbal again, no value unless you connect with a Owner needing it.

The S1000 is stock, excellent condition but based on the A2 electronics. Newer S1000 builds were based on A3 or A3 Pro and Lightbridge 2. The A2 in current day is not saught unless again you connect with a Owner needing spare S1000. Used A2 components probably $300-400 range... compared to used A3 or A3 Pro still draws near $1000+.

I have a modified S1000, A3Pro LB2 with different motors and 18" props and RoninMX vs stock 15" proped motors... and it's worth is much more than I could possibly to Sell... based on market I've watched, the Stock S1000 would be doing good to bring $500. If it was a A3 LB2 setup, I'd offer in the $1500-2500 range for package... with batteries, charger, etc.

If you can sell the other components separately, you'll get your main residual value.

Good Luck!

Reactions: SanCap
No worries, I realize it may sound odd that someone has this type of gear and is not familiar with it. Thanks for the lead, I will contact them. Also dug out three P3 and one P4 packages and spares today but I know what these are. I appreciate it.
The P3 seems to still have a market, check out the Phantom sister forum, look through their classified. The P4 brings a bit more than the P3, again check out the Phantom classified... if it's a P4Pv2... it has value.

Now if in the corner of that warehouse you have a worthless little 2 seater with cracking fiberglass and a bowtie... I'd be happy to take that off your hands. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boduku