Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Please help Identify this S1000 Ronin package

Search eBay for similar, watch what sells compared to the ones too high that won't sell.

All the hardware looks to be in Excellent condition... sadly it's prime value was 3-4 years ago... should have sold when project was done.... 3 yrs ago you had a saleable $4000 package minimal.

The full case Ronin is a Ronin M, has limited use without the dedicated mount fastened to the S1000. The saught after model is the Ronin MX for M600pro and S1000. A clean, excellent conditioned RoninMX goes normally for about $600-$800 in nice case; the M model would have much lower value unless you connect with someone looking for a M model... I often see them on eBay for about $300 in case. The extra Zenmuse gimbal again, no value unless you connect with a Owner needing it.

The S1000 is stock, excellent condition but based on the A2 electronics. Newer S1000 builds were based on A3 or A3 Pro and Lightbridge 2. The A2 in current day is not saught unless again you connect with a Owner needing spare S1000. Used A2 components probably $300-400 range... compared to used A3 or A3 Pro still draws near $1000+.

I have a modified S1000, A3Pro LB2 with different motors and 18" props and RoninMX vs stock 15" proped motors... and it's worth is much more than I could possibly to Sell... based on market I've watched, the Stock S1000 would be doing good to bring $500. If it was a A3 LB2 setup, I'd offer in the $1500-2500 range for package... with batteries, charger, etc.

If you can sell the other components separately, you'll get your main residual value.

Good Luck!

That is pretty close to what my numbers added up to! :)

Not trying to add confusion, but the gimbal remote does not have a M designation after the name Ronin which would lead me to believe it is the original Ronin gimbal. As I have several S1000's I would agree that the A2 controller, Ronin and the zenmuse gimbal are in search of a buyer looking for those specific items as they have been succeeded by more current hardware.

Not trying to add confusion, but the gimbal remote does not have a M designation after the name Ronin which would lead me to believe it is the original Ronin gimbal. As I have several S1000's I would agree that the A2 controller, Ronin and the zenmuse gimbal are in search of a buyer looking for those specific items as they have been succeeded by more current hardware.
You're probably correct, I'm on a phone screen and zoom is fussy... just going by top frame arm and camera cage... was either a M or standard.
Sadly that makes it even less attractive.

Good Catch... but you realize we're dating ourselves!

Just recently bought the ronin MX so learned to keep an eagle eye out for the details. A lot of current ebay listings for the MX, but they are actually the M or original. Also charged up a battery and took the s1000 out for some fly time today (a sight in flight), but getting off topic from the original post.

Just recently bought the ronin MX so learned to keep an eagle eye out for the details. A lot of current ebay listings for the MX, but they are actually the M or original. Also charged up a battery and took the s1000 out for some fly time today (a sight in flight), but getting off topic from the original post.
Very true, about 25% of the listings for MX are M or Original. Not sure why other than they see the MX having highest value. Many MX also lack the M600 mount included with the MX.

Agree, the M600 Hex and S1000 Oct are impressive to see and tend to draw a lot of spectators at times too.

Hi all, I am new here and trying to identify what I have. I am closing an office and have a lot of leftover items that I need to sell but need to identify them first and try to understand how to value them and where to sell them. We used this for a commercial shoot a few years ago and it has sat since. Any help is appreciate.
Hello ngnsd - I might be interested in the S1000. Can you PM me?
Thanks
Gary

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM