Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Power Pak discussion

If we were to remove various government taxes and the cost impacts of blending corn based fuel the cost of a gallon of gas drops quite a bit. That reduction would be even more dramatic in the UK, EU, and AU where they pay triple or more than we do because of taxes.
I'm even from IA... and realize the corn blending is a higher cost to produce. It is cleaner, but mainly politics and taxes keep that project alive.

Reactions: PatR
I’ve charged my battery i1, i2, and m2p batteries as well as my Mac book pro. To charge my DJI batteries I’m using a cheap $48 HTRC LiHV to pump juice. I’m able to charge x2 TB48, TB50 and x4 m2bat, as well as my laptop and I’m left with 20%-30% in my power source (minus the laptop.)

My car has power outlets (GMC Acadia) that can quickly charge my unit if needed, and usually seldom, except if I’m going to multiple locations, but I usually break down my workflow, so I can budget for time and logistics.

I land all of my batteries at 50% and my critical set to 35, but depending on what I’m doing.
When using the HTRC charger for TB48 & 50's... did you make an adapter for the 2 recessed battery tangs?
What amp can the HTRC charger connected to the Imuto provide for a charge to the LiHV's?

I was pondering the other way... putting a small Inverter on the Power Pak to provide 110v Outlets for the DJI power paks. Then noticed they offer their own plug-on Inverter that fits nicely on top for $50 bucks.

Found an impressive sized one... 500W, 114,000 mAh (412 Wh)... in a nice package.
Provides 2 110V Outlets, an array of USB connections... clean 11 lb package.
This baby would easily handle a day... maybe 2 of charge needs.

But that comes with a hefty price of $600

When using the HTRC charger for TB48 & 50's... did you make an adapter for the 2 recessed battery tangs?
What amp can the HTRC charger connected to the Imuto provide for a charge to the LiHV's?

I was pondering the other way... putting a small Inverter on the Power Pak to provide 110v Outlets for the DJI power paks. Then noticed they offer their own plug-on Inverter that fits nicely on top for $50 bucks.

For my i2 I got the Charger for DJI Inspire 2 charging 4 batteries and remote control at the same time - DJI238

And for the i1 you can buy aftermarket cables as well as m2p on amazon or eBay and use any HTRC chargers (I bought mine for $48)

Be careful with that 4 battery charge adapter. I used a couple of them doing utility work and found running four batteries on two adapters at once would trip the circuit on a 1500W-2000W generator.

They work fine but verify circuits can handle the load.

Reactions: R.P..R
Be careful with that 4 battery charge adapter. I used a couple of them doing utility work and found running four batteries on two adapters at once would trip the circuit on a 1500W-2000W generator.

They work fine but verify circuits can handle the load.

I’m getting that impression, with the aftermarket i2 charger. It trips my power source.

However the HTRC two adapter capability works flawlessly. I might just unsolder cables from the aftermarket i2 charger and solder the ends with banana plugs and use my HTRC.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM