Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT | EVO II Dual 640T (Radiometric)

Volatus Drones

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Website
www.empiredroneco.com
Empire Drone is pleased to announce the launch of the EVO II Dual 640T, the new generation of the EVO II Thermal Solutions Series. The 640T combines the 8K RGB with Infrared Thermal IR with up to 640x512 at 30hz thermal imagery for incredible detail. The 640T is paired with the EVO II airframe, delivering all the same dynamic performance our customers love in the EVO II Series.

The 640T model provides radiometric technology with temperature modes monitoring real time temperatures, which are captured directly on the remote display. The integrated Infrared Thermal Analysis Tool (IRPC TOOL) enables quick image import and analysis of temperature measurements that will generate detailed thermal reports.

For customers not limited to country of origin, the 640T will be the best solution for full thermal productivity at the attractive price of $6,900 for the Rugged Bundle.

The 640T standalone payload will also be available to purchased in April 2021.
e61e88c1b1ae94008af4146235785be70ee241fea181220f107037fd19e918a2.jpg

Empire Drone is pleased to announce the launch of the EVO II Dual 640T, the new generation of the EVO II Thermal Solutions Series. The 640T combines the 8K RGB with Infrared Thermal IR with up to 640x512 at 30hz thermal imagery for incredible detail. The 640T is paired with the EVO II airframe, delivering all the same dynamic performance our customers love in the EVO II Series.

The 640T model provides radiometric technology with temperature modes monitoring real time temperatures, which are captured directly on the remote display. The integrated Infrared Thermal Analysis Tool (IRPC TOOL) enables quick image import and analysis of temperature measurements that will generate detailed thermal reports.

For customers not limited to country of origin, the 640T will be the best solution for full thermal productivity at the attractive price of $6,900 for the Rugged Bundle.

View attachment 2931
Very impressive at that price point. Would love to see a full "In the filed" review along with post processing thermal image software tuning and report capabilities . Is one available?

Reactions: JDSimpson

View attachment 2931
I too already have an EVO II Pro and would like to buy just the thermal and gimble along with the 8k RGB sensor. Please let me what the cost would be for the entire setup without the drone. I guess it would be called the same as EVO Robotics identifies and sells as the dual gimble setup? Thanks for your help.

I too already have an EVO II Pro and would like to buy just the thermal and gimble along with the 8k RGB sensor. Please let me what the cost would be for the entire setup without the drone. I guess it would be called the same as EVO Robotics identifies and sells as the dual gimble setup? Thanks for your help.
By popular demand, the EVO II 640T Gimbal Camera is now sold separately! ($5700) The new generation of Autel Robotics' thermal imaging sensor provides greater resolution than any other camera in its class.

Standard with a 13mm lens, 8x optical zoom, and capable of recognizing subjects up to 100m away, the EVO II 640T Gimbal Camera also includes multiple temperature measurement modes and professional analysis tools.

Any way to get a discount down to $5,000.00 and if so I can purchase this week?

I spoke to a dealer a couple weeks ago about that. The answer is "yes but...." This is not a FLIR sensor. It's a Chinese sensor but they do have their own software that does the same as FLIR's. So post analysis of pictures is possible.

Does Autel support the IR PC tool? Also, is there anyone currently using the 640T that can effectively compare the workflow using the 640T IR PC Tool versus the Flir Vue Pro R with Flir Tools? Just trying do a little research before giving-up my current Flir suas system for the 640T.

You can use Autel IR PC tool or 3rd tools, such as imgeJ, IrfanView. The raw IR data is stored in TIFF format for 640T.
Wow, thanks for clarification. That's too bad. Probably why I could not import or tune an rJPEG from an XT Duo. That means you can't create an Orthomosaic in Dronedeploy. They don't support Tiffs. I'll bet MapsMadeEasy doesn't either. Need to pull some tiff from some old jobs and test the Autel software. I have to also test Flir Thermal Studio. I don't think you can tune it in that software either. Just view as a greyscale image

I'm rather certain that Metashape Agiosoft supports TIFF format to generate thermal orthomosaic maps. I'm a user of Metashape Agiosoft and would be willing to give it a try if anyone wants to share their thermal TIFF files.

I got a chance to fly this bird for a couple of days. I really liked it! Its not suited for what we do but neither is the Parrot that we are being forced to use for now until another solution is worked out. Having had a chance to fly a bunch of different birds recently I really like the Autel. Solid bird, very good wind handling. Night and day better then my old Mavic Enterprise and much better then the Parrot.

Reactions: Volatus Drones
When I test flew this a few days ago .. I agree it was pretty good ....but it was shaking like crazy in the wind ...., much for than my M2ED ..and Landing ....it has a problem ..... it like to bunny hop a bunch of times .... to me that's an accident waiting to happen ....if you can't land your bird and stick it on the ground

When I test flew this a few days ago .. I agree it was pretty good ....but it was shaking like crazy in the wind ...., much for than my M2ED ..and Landing ....it has a problem ..... it like to bunny hop a bunch of times .... to me that's an accident waiting to happen ....if you can't land your bird and stick it on the ground
you got a bad bird, thats not normal

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaklein91