Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

QR Codes to Link Videos

WestSide714

Reaction score
I did a forum search for QR Codes but nothing came up at all.
Do any of you link a QR code to a YouTube video and provide it to a (potential) client? It looks like there are subscription sites for QR but I'm not sure what to look for or how much to pay.
I don't want to send a link to my YouTube drone page, just a particular YouTube video to solicit interest.

I did a forum search for QR Codes but nothing came up at all.
Do any of you link a QR code to a YouTube video and provide it to a (potential) client? It looks like there are subscription sites for QR but I'm not sure what to look for or how much to pay.
I don't want to send a link to my YouTube drone page, just a particular YouTube video to solicit interest.
I love QR Codes! Adobe Express has a free QR code generator, Adobe Express.

Surely the far easier answer is to have your YT videos as Unlisted and then just share the link of a particular video with the person you want to watch it.

A QR code adds complication for the user – they need a scanning app, and the whole QR thing isn't designed for desktop use, it's designed to be scanned by a mobile device.

Surely the far easier answer is to have your YT videos as Unlisted and then just share the link of a particular video with the person you want to watch it.

A QR code adds complication for the user – they need a scanning app, and the whole QR thing isn't designed for desktop use, it's designed to be scanned by a mobile device.
I use the unlisted feature all the time on Youtube - it is handy.
However, a QR code would be a good idea on the back of a business card that you might just give out to prospective clients to watch some promo video that you created to show your areas of expertise.

Reactions: BigAl07
This is a standard feature in Chrome. On the very right of the URL line is a "share" icon (box with a right-pointing arrow). Click it and select the "Create QR Code" link. Just use it when you're on the page of your video.

Reactions: Wanderlost

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GerardH143