Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Qualitative Thermography Course

Outta Control

Reaction score
Website
www.hoveranalytics.com
I am opening a thermography course in respect of a Qualitative analysis. I am trying to determine the interest and their geographical location. This will be a traveling course within western side of CONUS for now.

There will be practical exercises/demo with the use of thermal equipment.

Please provide me your interest and location and I will provide further information of the curriculum and instructions for the course.

Reactions: Krvelasco
Been real busy with work and teaching that I had to put this in the back burner.

Though the curriculum already has been finalized it was just a matter of logistic to get it rolling.

As for Florida, it is currently not scheduled but if the enrollment if filled, then yes.

I am opening a thermography course in respect of a Qualitative analysis. I am trying to determine the interest and their geographical location. This will be a traveling course within western side of CONUS for now.

There will be practical exercises/demo with the use of thermal equipment.

Please provide me your interest and location and I will provide further information of the curriculum and instructions for the course.
Emhasis on UAS?
I'm tired of waiting for ITC to come to AZ with their Level 1 UAS class. I do have level 1 cert.
I'm near Phoenix so Phoenix would work for me and centrally located for other UAS operators.

Emhasis on UAS?
I'm tired of waiting for ITC to come to AZ with their Level 1 UAS class. I do have level 1 cert.
I'm near Phoenix so Phoenix would work for me and centrally located for other UAS operators.

Hey Luis,

Thanks for your post.

Yes the focus is more on the challenges of sUAS.

I do recall you carry a L1 Cert already so this might be too basic for your level of experience, plus this is all about Qualitative analysis. So no, Emmissivity calculations, I'll leave that to ITC to cover.

You're welcome to attend as there are some pertinent information and handouts that would be helpful for you.

Hey Luis,

Thanks for your post.

Yes the focus is more on the challenges of sUAS.

I do recall you carry a L1 Cert already so this might be too basic for your level of experience, plus this is all about Qualitative analysis. So no, Emmissivity calculations, I'll leave that to ITC to cover.

You're welcome to attend as there are some pertinent information and handouts that would be helpful for you.
I'm always looking to learn and a refresher won't hurt. You planning on August? Ugh.

Got this today (I'm an old DroneBase user):

"DroneBase and the FLIR Infrared Training Center (ITC) are excited to announce exclusive promotions and discounts for DroneBase pilots to the sUAS Level 1 Thermography Certificate.

The current price for the sUAS Level 1 Thermography Certificate is $1,995. DroneBase has a limited time 20% off promotion code that will be redeemable for all sUAS Level 1 Thermography courses. This is redeemable until June 30, 2019; after this date, the discount will be 15% off.
If you are a Part 107 Veteran, DroneBase in partnership with FLIR will be offering the first 100 confirmed signups a FREE certification. Yes, that’s 100% off the course! If you served in the Reserves, this counts as well."

Well, as a vet I jumped on it and made the 100 cut off...Looks like I'll be going to sUAS Level 1 Thermography in Phoenix (December) for free! Guess doing all those DB jobs paid off.
Apr 29, 2:01 PM PDT

"hey Luis,

You are approved. Please check you inbox in the next few days for an email from FLIR ITC"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM