Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Qualitative Thermography Course

Got this today (I'm an old DroneBase user):

"DroneBase and the FLIR Infrared Training Center (ITC) are excited to announce exclusive promotions and discounts for DroneBase pilots to the sUAS Level 1 Thermography Certificate.

The current price for the sUAS Level 1 Thermography Certificate is $1,995. DroneBase has a limited time 20% off promotion code that will be redeemable for all sUAS Level 1 Thermography courses. This is redeemable until June 30, 2019; after this date, the discount will be 15% off.
If you are a Part 107 Veteran, DroneBase in partnership with FLIR will be offering the first 100 confirmed signups a FREE certification. Yes, that’s 100% off the course! If you served in the Reserves, this counts as well."

Well, as a vet I jumped on it and made the 100 cut off...Looks like I'll be going to sUAS Level 1 Thermography in Phoenix (December) for free! Guess doing all those DB jobs paid off.
Apr 29, 2:01 PM PDT

"hey Luis,

You are approved. Please check you inbox in the next few days for an email from FLIR ITC"

That is a great deal!

Congrats and welcome to a unique side of ITC.

Too bad I already have my Cert. LOL

Agreed but as I noted before, it would not be worth for some that do not grasp the science portion of the course. At least 80% of my classmates had this glazed look on their face which indicated they were not grasping the concepts and theories.

As it currently stand, I know some of them never work on their Certification Field Assignment and got certified while others just never done any thermal work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM