Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Raptor Maps

ttb3526

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I'm very close to buying the M2EA for a controlled slow start to Solar inspections. Does anyone have experience with Raptor Maps. I hear great things about them and have done some research, but can not find anyone that speaks of there pricing structure.

Do they have a monthly subscription or are the flat rate by the KW size of the solar array inspection you submit?

I'm going to reach out to them, but thought I should get the inside stuff here first!

Thanks

Reactions: Gagey52
Hello Everyone,

I'm very close to buying the M2EA for a controlled slow start to Solar inspections. Does anyone have experience with Raptor Maps. I hear great things about them and have done some research, but can not find anyone that speaks of there pricing structure.

Do they have a monthly subscription or are the flat rate by the KW size of the solar array inspection you submit?

I'm going to reach out to them, but thought I should get the inside stuff here first!

Thanks
I do data collection for several large National solar service providers. I have on several occasions performed my own work and created my own deliverable. I have been looking at options for a better deliverable solution when I get my own work, and recently reached out to Raptor. I had seen some sample reports on one of their seminar videos and they look pretty impressive, but figured they were more an Enterprise solution and out of my price range for an as needed provider like me. I spoke to Alex Luciani from Sales. ([email protected]) He said their minimum charge for a map is $300.00. That would be for a 2(MWdc) Array. Figure 2.5 acres or 1000,000 sq Ft. Price goes up from there. I am going to submit one of my archived data sets and see what the deliverable looks like. Not sure what if anything needs to be provided beyond a thermal data set. Like as built plans for some of their more advanced calculations, like identifying revenue loss based upon anomalies per month/year. I'll follow-up and share after I have a dataset processed.

Funny you talk about Alex, I spoke with him yesterday! Alex sent me a few documents and a link to a deliverable/report of theirs. If you PM me your email I will sent it to you unless he already give it to you.

I'm glad you responded to this post, I was hoping if possible to actually speak (old school telephone) with you. I have read a lot of your posts and it looks like you are very open to sharing your experiences in the thermal world!

I have a meeting next week with a solar installer, repair, and cleaning company. They are looking for a thermal drone guy and reached out to me through my Instagram account asking if I do Solar. Well, no I don't but I'm looking to jump into that arena. The guy still wants to meet and talk about working together.

What would be the odds I could speak with you and pick your brain on your experiences?

Funny you talk about Alex, I spoke with him yesterday! Alex sent me a few documents and a link to a deliverable/report of theirs. If you PM me your email I will sent it to you unless he already give it to you.

I'm glad you responded to this post, I was hoping if possible to actually speak (old school telephone) with you. I have read a lot of your posts and it looks like you are very open to sharing your experiences in the thermal world!

I have a meeting next week with a solar installer, repair, and cleaning company. They are looking for a thermal drone guy and reached out to me through my Instagram account asking if I do Solar. Well, no I don't but I'm looking to jump into that arena. The guy still wants to meet and talk about working together.

What would be the odds I could speak with you and pick your brain on your experiences?
Can you share the report alex sent you ?
You can email me or anything you want .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM