Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Raw license for I2

Adzphoto

Reaction score
Hi all. I have to purchase the raw license for a upcoming shoot with the inspire 2. Going to buy the activation key this weekend. Any suggestions or things to look out for? Also how long does it take to get the email from DJi after you purchase the key?

Any advice is much appreciated
A

I'll have to admit, what is a "raw license"?

It’s a license key that enables the CineCore 2.0 system.....essentially recording video in RAW format. You can get Apple ProRes and/or CinemaDNG. This “turns on” the CineCore system inside. You install a CineSSD drive to write too, as the bus is fast enough to write the massive amount of data captured.

Reactions: AH-1G
Hi all. I have to purchase the raw license for a upcoming shoot with the inspire 2. Going to buy the activation key this weekend. Any suggestions or things to look out for? Also how long does it take to get the email from DJi after you purchase the key?

Any advice is much appreciated
A

You need a fast computer, start getting some terabyte hard drives ready because you are going to need them. CinemaDNG footage is massive, and you are going to need a ton of storage space. I changed my HD to baracuda pro and use the same in my Synology diskstation. You will really want 12+ gigabytes of RAM, an i7 processor, and a powerful graphics card.

You will receive the keys instantly once purchased.

Reactions: Fred Garvin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StewR