Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Ron from Carrollton TX

ronsoto

Reaction score
Hello from Texas..

i'm a Sr. Facilities Professional for Terracon in Dallas. As a Registered Roof Observer i've always believed that drones for roof observations and thermal imaging were the way of the future.

I just passed my Part 107, will be buying a personal drone, and my company will probably get me an Inspire. Several Geo people have already expressed interest in surveying and other projects to me... so i'm excited..!

r-

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum Ron. I am the GIS Field Services supervisor for the University of North Texas on the facilities side of the operation. We've had our program running for a little over two years now providing mapping and near-survey services to our group and Systems. If there is any way I can be of service feel free to let me know.

Hello from Texas..

i'm a Sr. Facilities Professional for Terracon in Dallas. As a Registered Roof Observer i've always believed that drones for roof observations and thermal imaging were the way of the future.

I just passed my Part 107, will be buying a personal drone, and my company will probably get me an Inspire. Several Geo people have already expressed interest in surveying and other projects to me... so i'm excited..!

r-

Welcome Ronsoto, Dallas sounds much warmer than the UK!

There huge opportunities for drones, especially for inspection. Some jobs have been completed for 5% of the cost using a drone compared to installing inspection.

Glad its going well!

How do you plan to market your business?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164