Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Searching for pandemic-related drone footage for a global music video project featuring @kiesza. Video will directly support first responders.

RockyRomano

Reaction score
Searching for pandemic-related drone footage for a global music video project featuring @kiesza. Video will directly support first responders. Be part of the global community & share your footage! Full credit will be given to any contributors. Please email [email protected] #dronepilot #aerialfootage #supportfirstresponders #supporthealthcareworkers #covidquarantine #quarantine2020 #healthcareheroes #fightcovid19 #frontlineheroes #westayatworkforyou

Attachments

• Storm is Coming-Drone Shot Dream List.pdf
    88.9 KB · Views: 5
  • DRONE FOOTAGE NEEDED V01.jpg
    DRONE FOOTAGE NEEDED V01.jpg
    789.9 KB · Views: 9
We are doing the video for free for a non-profit to help first responders. Here is the program we are supporting:

Are you looking for any specific footage/themes? Maybe list a few ideas with segment lengths. If it’s something local I can pop out and grab I’d be happy to do it. (I’m kinda bored)

Video quality expected (1920x1280, 4K, etc)....frame rate (24, 30, 60 etc)....format (mov, mp4, d-logm raw, etc)

Reactions: AH-1G
Are you looking for any specific footage/themes? Maybe list a few ideas with segment lengths. If it’s something local I can pop out and grab I’d be happy to do it. (I’m kinda bored)

Video quality expected (1920x1280, 4K, etc)....frame rate (24, 30, 60 etc)....format (mov, mp4, d-logm raw, etc)
Please email [email protected] for more details

Hey Fred,

Not sure if the attachments were there originally, but the first attachment in the OP has information about type of shots, time of day, et al.

Reading it now.

Jeff

P.S. I realize I am 4+ days late, but... only saw this via the weekly most popular topics email, sent today (11Apr20).

Hey Fred,

Not sure if the attachments were there originally, but the first attachment in the OP has information about type of shots, time of day, et al.

Reading it now.

Jeff

P.S. I realize I am 4+ days late, but... only saw this via the weekly most popular topics email, sent today (11Apr20).

Attachments

• Storm is Coming-Drone Shot Dream List.pdf
    88.9 KB · Views: 4
I got the email from Rocky with the spec sheets. I don’t have any footage of the type they’re looking for, it’s something I’ll have to actually go out and shoot....which is fine since I really haven’t been busy lately. My stock footage is real estate housing, commercial properties (shopping centers, storage facilities, businesses) and a lot of roofs, construction sites, empty land for development.....lots of boring stuff, not what they’re looking for.

Hence my last email asking what the submission deadline is.....

I got the email from Rocky with the spec sheets. I don’t have any footage of the type they’re looking for, it’s something I’ll have to actually go out and shoot....which is fine since I really haven’t been busy lately. My stock footage is real estate housing, commercial properties (shopping centers, storage facilities, businesses) and a lot of roofs, construction sites, empty land for development.....lots of boring stuff, not what they’re looking for.

Hence my last email asking what the submission deadline is.....
Wednesday latest

Reactions: Fred Garvin
I live between two of the best bass and water ski lakes in California and just West of Yosemite Park. Would you be interested in seeing the vacant lakes, campgrounds, and Yosemite without visitors? The park is closed but I can get in and probably get permission to shoot some videos for this project since it is a non profit and for first res-ponders.

I live between two of the best bass and water ski lakes in California and just West of Yosemite Park. Would you be interested in seeing the vacant lakes, campgrounds, and Yosemite without visitors? The park is closed but I can get in and probably get permission to shoot some videos for this project since it is a non profit and for first res-ponders.
That would be great! We have empty beaches and ski resorts so that would be perfect! Here is the non-profit: Care for All: Build rest units for COVID10 frontline workers

Any shots with first responders in them would be great as well.

I'll call the park super and see what he says, the lakes and campgrounds will be easy. No first responders up here.

Well if you need these by tomorrow night that isn't going to happen on my end, good luck with your project.

Well if you need these by tomorrow night that isn't going to happen on my end, good luck with your project.
Copy. We are trying to get this out ASAP in order to help first responders as quickly as possible, but Thank you for your interest!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Igwe3