Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

SilverDyn Software

eColumbia99

Reaction score
Hi All,

I write custom android apps for DJI drones using their mobile SDK. I have a website here: www.silverdynsoftware.com

Currently we are rolling out an app to use by ranchers. If anyone is in that particular field on this forum and is interested then please feel free to contact me.

I'm looking forward to having and contributing to a dedicated commercial drone forum.

Thanks

Dave

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge, for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Hello and welcome to the forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.
Allen

Hi All,

I write custom android apps for DJI drones using their mobile SDK. I have a website here: www.silverdynsoftware.com

Currently we are rolling out an app to use by ranchers. If anyone is in that particular field on this forum and is interested then please feel free to contact me.

I'm looking forward to having and contributing to a dedicated commercial drone forum.

Thanks

Dave
Can you describe the ranching app you guys are working on?

The first task we completed is inspecting single items on the ranch such as water tanks and windmills. Next we plan on inspecting fencing as well as reviewing if gates are left open. Also we have plans to identify heifers and eventually count cows in real time using computer vision.
The focus of the ranching app is to make it easy to use as possible for the ranchers - removing the complexities with piloting of the drone as much as possible. The goal of our app is to present a limited set of options to the rancher to fly predefined missions flown on a daily or weekly basis and then review the inspection pics.
If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact us at www.silverdynsoftware.com or else www.bargerdrone.com .

The first task we completed is inspecting single items on the ranch such as water tanks and windmills. Next we plan on inspecting fencing as well as reviewing if gates are left open. Also we have plans to identify heifers and eventually count cows in real time using computer vision.
The focus of the ranching app is to make it easy to use as possible for the ranchers - removing the complexities with piloting of the drone as much as possible. The goal of our app is to present a limited set of options to the rancher to fly predefined missions flown on a daily or weekly basis and then review the inspection pics.
If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact us at www.silverdynsoftware.com or else www.bargerdrone.com .
So this is geared towards owner/operator software.

I hear they are shooting live auctions now, too.

Currently we are focusing on owner/operators of small operations. Later this year we plan on moving onto larger companies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM